good bad is your pet food?
Trending Dog Food Reviews
Trending Cat Food Reviews
We love our pets and want them to be happy. For us humans nothing beats a nice tasty treat, and we want to transfer that feeling to our pets. But ...
Purina (owned by Nestle) make some terrible cat foods. In our Purina One cat food review we'll take a look at the Adult healthy weight dry food.
Our dog & cat food reviews are designed to offer you a starting point in deciding what to feed your pet. If you have any questions please contact us via the Facebook page, or feel free to comment on the individual reviews.
- Edanna No, we also don’t have any regulations here, they can put whatever they want in our food, I’d buy overseas food where they have regulations.
- Sarah Rickard Are any of these made in Australia?
- Leigh I just bought the grain-free 13kg bag of turkey reduce fat for my chocolate lab. He was putting on weight previously on a diet of half kibble and mince + rice. Didn't agree with him, so looking to go...
- Edanna There seems to be some issues with the chicken, possibly all batches or maybe just the ones starting with 201. Strong sour fishy smell, potential mould spores due to causing mild asthma attack. If...
- Robin Banks How is this considered good dog food at 32% carbs? Dogs need less than 10% carbs. Can't beat Ziwi Peak at 3% carbs which I use as a topper (and treats) with a raw food diet.